Friday, December 26, 2008

Elizabeth is Going to Spain

Hi friends and family! I will be studying in Barcelona January through May 2009 with the Institute for the International Education of Students program. I will be living in the city with a Spanish family and am SO excited for all of the adventures to come. I will miss you all and we must stay in touch! I will be posting pictures and videos and jounaling my adventures, and you can subscribe to blog updates.

5 comments:

  1. Yay, I can't wait to see where your adventures take you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my.... I miss you so much already!! I'll have a cigar or two for you on the library steps. I'll skype you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to hear about your adventures! I'm going to miss you like WHOA!!!!

    Get excited Sweetheart. This is going to be one of the most incredible semesters of your life. Ole!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful adventure and thanks for including us on the blog.
    We will miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elisabeth, take lots of picture, make lots of drawings and have lots of fun! once in a lifetime opportunity. Good luck, teresa

    ReplyDelete